Galatians 6:9

Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Galatians 6:9

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's gonna be okay

My heart is heavy today. Someone I love dearly has just experienced a loss greater than I can fathom. I can't even begin to ease her pain. Prayers and encouragement are all I have to offer, but that's the best we humans can do. There is only One who is sufficient. There is only One who can give her comfort to get through this. Only He can heal her heartache.

I am so thankful that she turned straight to Him. I'm so glad she knows that everything happens for a reason and she won't be given more than she can handle. She understands that He won't allow something that isn't part of His bigger plan, and that - even through the agony - this is the best road. He has given her His shoulder to lean on and His strength and peace to keep going.

May God bless you, sweetheart, it's gonna be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment